Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Convergence No Longer Imminent

This last weekend was Convergence, Minnesota's largest science fiction and fantasy convention. As usual, it was a lot of fun to spend the weekend hanging out in a hotel with lots of geeky folks and cool room parties, but of course I've only just gotten back to writing for the site. Expect a new article or two shortly.

Since there's some overlap between the sf/fantasy crowd and the magical community, I put together some bookmarks promoting Augoeides and handed them out to everyone I met. The bookmark is essentially the logo across the top of the page along with the web address printed in grayscale on red cardstock. The image didn't turn out quite as well as I had hoped but I still printed 200 of them and maybe gave out half of them. Hopefully that means a few more folks will find their way here and feel like contributing.

The convention was great as usual, and I'm looking forward to next year.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble

No comments: