Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Reading Supplement for March 24

March 24 - Tzaddi (Aries, The Emperor)

Reading I: Liber Tzaddi vel Hamus Hermeticus.


Officiant: With courage conquering fear shall ye approach me: ye shall lay down your heads upon mine altar, expecting the sweep of the sword.
All: My blood shall stain Thy fiery feet with litanies of Love in Anguish.
Officiant: But the first kiss of love shall be radiant on your lips; and all my darkness and terror shall turn to light and joy.
All: My blood shall stain Thy fiery feet with litanies of Love in Anguish.

Reading II: From the “Tao Te Ching” by Lao Tzu, Cap 37 and 39.

Officiant: The law shall give light to every one that hath it in his heart,
All: and by that wisdom let him govern himself.
Officiant: What is Happiness but the Issue of the Harmony of our Consciousness with our Truth, and the Conformity of Will with Action?
All: And by that wisdom let him govern himself.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble

No comments: