Thursday, April 2, 2020

Reading Supplement for April 2

April 2 – Teth (Leo, Lust)

Reading I: Liber LXV, Cap II.


Officiant: Every breath, every word, every thought, every deed is an act of love with Thee.
All: Let there be nothing! Let all things drop into this ocean of love!
Officiant: Then at the end appointed her body was whiter than the milk of the stars, and her lips red and warm as the sunset, and her life of a white heat like the heat of the midmost sun.
All: Let there be nothing! Let all things drop into this ocean of love!

Reading II: From “The Daughter of Fortitude” received by Edward Kelly.

Officiant: I am the daughter of Fortitude, and ravished every hour from my youth.
All: For behold I am Understanding and science dwelleth in me.
Officiant: And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun,
All: And the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble

No comments: