Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Cancer Elixir Rite for 2020

Here is the video of yesterday's Cancer Elixir Rite. I'm still working with getting the camera settings the way I want them, but I think I'm making progress. Also, not sure why I got tongue-tied there at the beginning - this series is Via Solis, not "Via Sola," which is what it sounds like I'm saying for whatever reason.

Cancer is attributed to the power of casting enchantments, which are operations intended to draw or magnetize things into your life. Those things can be as simple as prosperity or happiness, and pretty much as complex as you can imagine. The caveat being, as with any other magical operation, the more unlikely the thing you want to enchant is, the more difficult it is to successfully manifest.

Enjoy!

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble

No comments: