Friday, July 10, 2020

Heptarchia Mystica Presentation for OTO Austria

Tomorrow, July 11th, at noon CDT I will be presenting on the Heptarchia Mystica for OTO Austria. The presentation will be on Zoom, so you can join in too. I will be covering the basics of Heptarchial magick, the only portion of the Enochian magical system that Dr. John Dee assembled into a usable grimoire and also the subject of my first published occult title, Mastering the Mystical Heptarchy. There will be some time for questions after the presentation - and yes, just in case anybody is wondering, I'll be presenting in English. I do speak some German but not nearly enough to put together a decent presentation in it.

Click here to go to the Facebook event. The link to register is at the bottom of the description. It sounds like you do need to register ahead of time, so if you want to catch the presentation please go ahead and do that. You can also go to the OTO Austria page and scroll down - they have the event listed there as well. This should be a fun one and I'm really looking forward to it.

Thanks to the folks at OTO Austria for inviting me to present and making this happen!

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble

No comments: