Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Ritual Night Talk for June 2nd

Here's the video of last night's Ritual Night Talk, covering Liber V vel Reguli. I realized when I went to put this together I don't actually have a version of this ritual here on the blog with my comments, so that's on my list to get done soon. Until then, this video covers my take on the ritual. It's a little more of a presentation, since I walk through the script that I have linked to up above. I also could have been a little more prepared in spots - this is a ritual that I haven't done regularly (aside from the first part, the Elevenfold Seal, which I do as part of my daily practice) in almost twenty years. So I couldn't quite "wing it" to the same extent as I have done with the previous talks, and I suspect it shows at least in a couple of places.

Enjoy, and I'll be putting together a "Thoughts on Liber V vel Reguli" article here on Augoeides including these remarks soon.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble

No comments: