Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Promotional Website

While I've been recovering from surgery I've set up a new website using WordPress and Yahoo! Groups to promote Arcana and my writing in general. The idea is that once folks are used to looking over there for information about book signings, readings, and so forth I won't need to be duplicating those announcements on Augoeides and more of the site can remain dedicated to the discussion of magick and related topics.

I've been enjoying working with WordPress and I think it does look a little more professional and full-featured than Blogger does. At some point in the future I might consider moving Augoeides over, but I won't be doing so any time soon. After all, I just got the archives from the old Scoop site copied over the week before last and that's been down for several years. I don't have much interest in doing all that work again with 3+ years of posts, and besides Blogger works great for the kinds of things I want to discuss here and how I want the site to look.

My new promotional site can be found here. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble

No comments: