Friday, January 3, 2014

January 2014 - Now On Twitter

For the New Year I've finally gone and set up a Twitter account for my Augoeides and author website posts. I've resisted getting on Twitter for years, but it's quite popular and these days in order to promote books online you pretty much have to be everywhere all at once. So if you're on Twitter go ahead and follow me to receive my latest posts and updates over there as well as on Facebook and Google+.

Augoeides continued to grow in 2013, from 10,022 pageviews per month in January to 12,639 in December. I also had my first semi-viral post in November, which gave me my best month ever at 42,422. This year I also released a new book, Mastering the Great Table, which is the second volume of my Mastering Enochian Magick series. In 2014 I plan to build on last year's success and keep sending stories about magick, spirituality, religion, and the paranormal your way.

I'd like to thank everyone who enjoys my posts for their continued interest and engagement. One of the most rewarding things about blogging is producing articles that resonate with readers and stand out from the sometimes overwhelming chatter of the Internet, and I'm glad that I've been able to do that at least some of the time during the last year. Thank you all very much for your support.

Here's wishing you all a very happy 2014.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble

No comments: