Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Introducing Magical Instruction

This week's magick post is a short one, but it points to something bigger that I also have been putting together this week. Take a look at the top of that page, and you will see a new "Magical Instruction" link between my Enochian source material and author website links. This new page was assembled to organize the various articles covering basic rituals, practice work, and initiatory work that I have posted on Augoeides over the years. I wanted to have it done yesterday, but it wasn't quite ready to announce just yet.

I've been blogging since 2006, and as I am posting right now this site hosts over eighteen hundred articles. There's a lot of good material here, but it can be hard to find without messing around a bunch with Blogger search - and even then it often pulls articles back in a weird order where what you want is a ways down the results page. There's at least one Facebook group that I know of archiving and organizing my posts, but it makes a lot more sense to have something like that right here on the site.

Note also that the page is not complete as is. I plan on adding more to it over time, so that this site can have one main landing page for readers who want to learn magick according to my methods. I've been kind of reluctant to bill myself as a teacher in any formal sense for quite a long time, but it also is true that there are plenty of "teachers" out there who put out material that is far inferior to what I post here. So I guess that makes me a teacher in addition to just a guy who likes to do cool spells and happens to be pretty good at them.

Click here to check out the new page, or on the link up above. I think you'll like it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble

No comments: