Thursday, October 26, 2023

Vending at NW Indiana Pagan Pride Day

This Saturday, October 28th, I will be vending my books at Pagan Pride Day in northwestern Indiana alongside the awesome Embalmed Apple. Northwestern Indiana is still basically within the Chicago metro area, so if you happen to live around those parts this will be an opportunity to buy books from me in person. I will, of course, be happy to sign them for you. I will have both fiction and non-fiction titles on hand.


I rarely vend outside Minnesota, so here's your chance to pick up books in person without braving the Arctic tundra in which I live. Yes, I know, Chicago is also cold - just not like the Twin Cities! It's exciting for me to be vending in a relatively new environment, and if you're local to the area I hope to see you there.


Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble

No comments: