Monday, March 30, 2020

Reading Supplement for March 30

March 30 - Lamed (Libra, Adjustment)

Reading I: Liber LXV, Cap IV.


Officiant: Thou art the Word, O my darling, my lord, my master! O come to me, mix the fire and the water, all shall dissolve.
All: Thou art the flame that burns in every heart of man, and in the core of every star.
Officiant: Arise, O serpent Apep, Thou art Adonai the beloved one!
All: Thou art the flame that burns in every heart of man, and in the core of every star.

Reading II: From “The Spiritual Guide” by San Miguel de Molinos.

Officiant: Know that the straightest, most perfect and secure way of proficients is the way of darkness.
All: He made darkness his secret place.
Officiant: Proceed, persevere, pray, and hold thy peace, for thereby thou mayest enter into thine own nothingness.
All: He made darkness his secret place.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble

No comments: